Malaysian police analysing video of nude women dancingFebruary 11th, 2011 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Feb 11 (ANI): Police in the Malaysian state of Sabah are analysing a video showing a group of women stripping and dancing in the nude amid speculation that the two-minute clip was shot somewhere in the state.
State Police Commissioner Datuk Hamza Taib said that there was no evidence to show that the video in which the nude women were seen dancing in front of an audience, was taken in Sabah.
“All we can gather from the video so far was that the whole thing took place in a shack during the day. It could have been in Sabah or even in a neighbouring country,” the Star Online quoted him as saying.
He added that police were also trying to identify the individuals in the video.
Hamza said state police had sent a copy of the video to the forensics unit for a detailed analysis.
Reports of the video clip appeared in a local newspaper here several weeks ago amid claims that it could have been shot in Sabah, as the accompanying soundtrack was a Kadazandusun song.
However, Taib explained that the song could have been added during the editing process. (ANI)
- Posters of Malaysian sex video out in Kuala Lumpur - Apr 28, 2011
- Another sex scandal hits Malaysia (Lead) - Mar 21, 2011
- Court bans clip of Russians drinking - Apr 17, 2012
- Malaysian opposition MP's sex video emerges - Mar 21, 2011
- Malaysian men behind sex video unmasked - Mar 24, 2011
- Malaysian speaker bars sex video's screening in parliament - Apr 05, 2011
- Malaysian Police confirms sex video featuring top politician as genuine - Apr 02, 2011
- YouTube removes sex video implicating Malaysian opposition leader - Apr 05, 2011
- Malaysia's 'Datuk Trio' want Anwar Ibrahim tried - Mar 24, 2011
- Another Anwar Ibrahim sex video released on Internet - Apr 28, 2011
- Malaysian leader denies being part of sex video - Mar 22, 2011
- Woman claims to have 18 sex videos of Malaysian leader - Mar 23, 2011
- Sex video controversy: Malaysian politician Anwar told to swear on Quran - Apr 21, 2011
- Malaysian woman threatens to expose sex video of hubby's ex over money - May 24, 2010
- Malaysian Indian lawmaker quits party, alliance - Jan 30, 2011
Tags: audience, forensics, group of women, hamza, kadazandusun song, kuala lumpur, malaysian police, neighbouring country, nude women, police commissioner, speculation, state of sabah, state police, taib, video clip