Malaysian businesswoman claims she was made sex slave for 4 daysJune 26th, 2010 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, June 27 (ANI): A 29-year-old Malaysian businesswoman has claimed that she was made a sex slave for four days.
The victim from Miri has said that she was gang-raped by three friends and was forced to sleep with at least four men before she managed to escape.
She was abducted from a housing estate and was brought to a budget hotel under threat, reports the Star Online.
She even revealed that she overheard one of her friends saying, “Amoi baru” (new girl) over the phone before she was forced to take a spiked drink.
The victim later woke up naked with a stranger next to her. She claimed she was also gang-raped by the three friends.
Two days later, she was brought to another hotel and forced to consume some spiked water and forced to sleep with three more men on different occasions.
The women somehow managed to escape when her three friends were busy on the phone outside the room.
Kuching district police chief Assistant Commissioner Mun Kok Keong told reporters the victim knew all the suspects, and some of them had been interviewed. (ANI)
- Girl gangraped in Patna boys' hostel - Sep 12, 2012
- Haryana university student alleges gang-rape - May 18, 2012
- Chandigarh woman alleges gangrape - Jul 24, 2011
- Teenaged girl gang-raped in Pakistan - Oct 01, 2011
- Two minors gang raped in the capital - Feb 11, 2012
- Two Uttar Pradesh cops booked for gang-rape - Jun 22, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh's fifth rape case in a day (Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Two arrested for raping student in old-age home - Apr 18, 2011
- Four more rape cases, attack on women reported in UP - Jun 20, 2011
- Five arrested for gangraping Gurgaon pub employee (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Two held for Assam girl's gang-rape in Delhi - Sep 12, 2012
- Indian doctor gets bail for gangrape, two more victims come forward - Feb 24, 2011
- Pakistan to provide security, assistance to Mukhtaran Mai - Apr 22, 2011
- Two held for gang-raping minor - Dec 07, 2011
- Congress workers clash with UP Police during Rahul Gandhi's visit - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: abducted, assistant commissioner, budget hotel, businesswoman, chief assistant, district police, four men, housing estate, june 27, kok, kuala lumpur, miri, mun, new girl, occasions, police chief, sex slave, spiked drink, stranger, three friends