Malaysian beaches fast becoming favourite haunts for sexual trystsJuly 5th, 2010 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, July 5 (ANI): Malaysian anti-vice volunteers catch nearly 10 nude couples daily along the Tok Jembal and Teluk Ketapang beaches, which are fast becoming favourite haunts for sexual trysts.
Many of those coming to these beaches are reportedly students from institutes of higher learning.
A volunteer, on the condition of anonymity, said most couples were caught “doing it” behind coconut trees, rocks, inside cars and even openly on the beaches.
“For non-Muslim couples, we could only advise them on the sensitivity of their action to the locals but Muslims caught will be produced before the Syariah Court,” The Star Online quoted the source, as saying.
He revealed that anti-vice officers go to places identified as “hot spots” in order to catch people in the act.
The informer said: “We listen for sounds of heavy breathing and kissing.
“We then move in and aim our torchlights on the couples. In most cases, they are caught naked.”
The 48-year-old insider, who claims to have nabbed 1,200 couples on the beaches since he began working as a volunteer in 2004, added: “I cannot take it any longer and am thinking of giving up this work. I have decided that enough is enough after six years as a volunteer,”
Terengganu state executive councillor Rozi Mamat said: “I have received numerous complaints from nearby villagers about immoral behaviour.”
Rozi, newly-appointed as the state Youth and Sports committee chairman, added: “These activities could lead to moral decay among our youths if we keep mum on the matter.”(ANI)
- Unused sports arena becomes hotspot for illicit love games - Nov 16, 2009
- 'Married' Pakistani held for sex with Indonesian grandmother in Malaysia - Jun 17, 2010
- Muslim NGOs for punishing those questioning Malaysian model's caning - Oct 03, 2009
- Former maid, paramour arrested for robbing French national's house - Apr 22, 2012
- Islamic NGO gives scholarships to Hindu students - Jun 10, 2012
- Muslims protest 'framing' in terrorist cases - Mar 26, 2012
- Malaysian Muslim groups divided over 'Allah' ruling - Jan 20, 2010
- Workshop to rejuvenate elderly couples' sex lives organized in Malaysia - Nov 18, 2010
- Spa sex racket in Malaysia busted - Mar 04, 2010
- Four seats for non-Muslim seats in Pakistan Senate - Aug 26, 2011
- NSUI protests at Team Anna fast venue - Jul 25, 2012
- UK Muslim schools' pupils taught Hindus have 'no intellect', they 'drink cow p***' - Feb 13, 2011
- I feel safe in New York: Reformist Muslim writer - Sep 10, 2011
- Couple's illegal treehouse love nest in Malaysia raided - Mar 19, 2011
- Malaysian mufti says Shariah caning for women over illicit sex should not be questioned - Feb 22, 2010
Tags: anonymity, beaches, coconut trees, committee chairman, heavy breathing, hot spots, institutes of higher learning, kuala lumpur, locals, mamat, moral decay, muslim couples, muslims, six years, sports committee, state executive, syariah court, trysts, volunteer, volunteers