Mahesh Bhatt visits Karachi to see ailing Mehdi HassanFebruary 16th, 2009 - 2:24 pm ICT by ANI
Karachi, Feb.16 (ANI): Noted film director Mahesh Bhatt visited the Afgha Khan Hospital here to see ailing ghazal singer Mehdi Hassan.
Hasan is currently recuperating at the hospital, where he was hospitalized after complaining of uneasiness and difficulty in breathing on February 12.
He has been kept in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital, where doctors are treating him for chest and lung infections.
Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has already sanctioned a million rupees as medical aid for ailing maestro.
The 82 year old Shahenshah-e-Ghazal has been fighting ill health for a long time. (ANI)
- Zardari announces one million rupees for ailing Mehdi Hassan - Feb 15, 2009
- Ghazal maestro Mehdi Hassan hospitalised in Karachi - Feb 13, 2009
- Ghazal maestro Mehdi Hassan is dead (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- Ghazal maestro Mehdi Hassan is dead (Second Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- Mahesh Bhatt visits Mehdi Hassan in Pakistan hospital - Feb 15, 2009
- Ali Zafar prays for Mehdi Hassan's good health - Jan 16, 2012
- Big B mourns ghazal singer Mehdi Hassan's death - Jun 14, 2012
- Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu visit Mehdi Hassan's grave in Karachi - Jun 17, 2012
- Mehdi Hassan to be laid to rest Friday - Jun 13, 2012
- Ghazal maestro Mehdi Hassan battling illness - Feb 08, 2011
- Mehdi Hassan to be discharged from hospital soon, family unable to pay medical bills - Mar 22, 2009
- Bollywood remembers 'immortal' Mehdi Hassan - Jun 13, 2012
- Mehdi Hassan was outstanding: Lata Mangeshkar - Jun 13, 2012
- Pakistani ghazal singer Mehdi Hassan loses his memory - Nov 14, 2010
- Ailing Pak ghazal singer Mehdi Hassan in hospital - Oct 30, 2008
Tags: afgha, asif ali zardari, difficulty in breathing, doctors, february 12, film director, ghazal singer, hasan, hassan, ill health, intensive care unit, long time, lung infections, maestro, medical aid, pakistan, rupees, shahenshah