Ledgers spooky SoHo apartment fails to attract tenantsDecember 5th, 2008 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 5 (ANI): The SoHo apartment, where Heath Ledger was found dead after an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, has failed to attract tenants - because of its spooky provenance and a cooling high-end rental market.
The rental listing of the apartment has been pulled without a taker willing to cough up 26,000 dollar per month.
The three-bedroom loft at 419 Broome St. was officially re-listed in late July after the Dark Knight star died there last January, reports the New York Post.
A source from Corcoran Group said that the 4,400-square-foot pad is “temporarily off the market.” (ANI)
- 'Brokeback Mountain' Star Heath Ledger's Apartment Up For Sale - Nov 20, 2010
- Late Ledger's apartment up for rent - Aug 29, 2008
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Unseen footage of Heath Ledger to be used in next Batman movie? - Dec 02, 2010
- Whitney's New Jersey mansion might be sold off soon - Feb 16, 2012
- Mary Kay Ash's pink mansion up for sale - Feb 20, 2012
- No replacement for Heath Ledger's Joker role in Batman - Jun 07, 2010
- No replacement of Ledger in 'The Dark Knight' sequel - Jun 08, 2010
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Heath Ledger 'hated taking his pills' - Jul 07, 2010
- Australian rapper to release Ledger's last work - Jul 12, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago apartment - Jul 19, 2012
- Matilda named beneficiary of Ledgers life insurance money - Mar 14, 2009
- Holocaust victim Anne Frank Museum to move away from Ground Zero mosque site - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: accidental overdose, bedroom loft, broome st, corcoran group, dark knight, foot pad, heath ledger, ledgers, new york dec, new york post, prescription drugs, provenance, soho apartment, square foot