Kulsoom Nawaz behind my success, says SharifMarch 24th, 2009 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Mar 24 (ANI): Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said that he owed his success to his parents guidance, and thanked his wife Kulsoom Nawaz for her sacrifices and support.
Talking to children in a private TV channel programme on Pakistan Day, he said March 23 was an important date for him when he was a child because he did not have to go to school.
He recalled the memories of relationship with his brother and former Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif.
Behind every successful man, there is a woman, the Daily Times quoted Sharif, as saying.
Sharif said if he is elected Prime Minister for a third term, he would pay special attention to children.
He said children must always obey their parents and teachers if they want to succeed in life.
Sharif also said that the reinstatement of sacked judges is the triumph of future generations and all Pakistanis should work together to make Pakistan progressive and developed. (ANI)
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011
- PML-N decides to remove PPP ministers from Pak Punjab govt - Feb 23, 2011
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- PML-N hints at legal action against MQM members for "bad-mouthing" its leadership - Jan 02, 2011
- Pak Punjab CM accuses PPP of hatching 'gas supply' conspiracy - Feb 28, 2011
- Nawaz involved in corruption: Rehman Malik - Apr 29, 2012
- Nawaz Sharif to challenge Pakistani Kashmir voters list - Jun 28, 2011
- Sharif underwent series of heart procedures in London hospital - Mar 20, 2011
- Resign or be hanged: PML-N warns Zardari - Oct 29, 2011
- Nawaz Sharif advised two-week rest in London - Mar 22, 2011
- Stent inserted in ailing Nawaz Sharif's artery to ease blood flow in London - Mar 18, 2011
- PML-N has no place for political schemers, says Nawaz Sharif - Feb 28, 2011
- Pakistan government indifferent to people, says Nawaz - Sep 16, 2011
- Pak Punjab CM contacted Gilani to ease political tensions - Mar 07, 2011
- PPP, MQM, ANP criticise Pak Punjab CM over Sindh proposal - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: brother, future generations, guidance, important date, memories, nawaz sharif, pakistan muslim league, pakistan muslim league nawaz, pakistanis, parents and teachers, pml n, prime minister, private tv channel, punjab chief minister, reinstatement, relationship, sacrifices, successful man, triumph