Krishna to meet Khar in Tokyo SundayJuly 7th, 2012 - 11:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 7 (IANS) Two days after the foreign secretaries level talks, Indian External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna will meet his Pakistani counterpart Hina Rabbani Khar in Tokyo Sunday, official sources said.
Krishna is in Tokyo to attend a conference on Afghanistan.
According to the sources, Krishna is expected to review the outcome of the foreign secretary level talks, held here June 4 and 5, with Khar, and also discuss issues which were deliberated upon during their talks in Islamabad September last year.
Krishna is also likely to raise issues arising out of the interrogation of 26/11 plotter Abu Jundal Hamza, who is in the custody of Indian police.
In Tokyo, Krishna will also have bilateral meetings with various world leaders.
While Krishna is scheduled to meet Afghan President Hamid Karzai, he is expected to call on his Japanese and French counterparts, Koichiro Gamba and Laurent Fabius, respectively.
- Krishna to visit Pakistan Sep 7-9, Jundal shadow over talks - Jul 24, 2012
- Krishna meets Khar, discusses terror - Jul 08, 2012
- Krishna-Khar talks: Terror, 26/11 India's 'core concerns' (Lead) - Sep 05, 2012
- India ups pressure on Pakistan over Jundal, Hafiz Saeed (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- Krishna's visit: India, Pakistan to spur cross-border trade - Aug 14, 2012
- Krishna congratulates Pakistan's new foreign minister - Jul 20, 2011
- 26/11 ghosts cast shadow on India-Pakistan talks - Jul 02, 2012
- Over 60 journalists to accompany Krishna to Pakistan - Sep 06, 2012
- India, Pakistan foreign ministers begin talks - Jul 27, 2011
- All eyes on Hina, cricket diplomacy (Sidelights: India-Pakistan talks) - Jul 27, 2011
- Krishna, Khar to hold talks Sep 8, visa pact uncertain - Aug 31, 2012
- Krishna in Pakistan, will share concerns on terror - Sep 07, 2012
- India, Pakistan foreign secretaries to hold talks Tuesday - Jul 25, 2011
- India, Pakistan likely to sign visa pact Saturday - Sep 07, 2012
- India serious about talks, says Pakistani foreign minister - Jul 24, 2011
Tags: afghan president hamid karzai, afghanistan, bilateral meetings, counterpart, external affairs minister, french counterparts, gamba, hamid karzai, hamza, indian police, interrogation, islamabad, khar, krishna, New Delhi, president hamid karzai, secretaries, tokyo, world leaders