Kissing or heavy petting barred in Singapore mallOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Oct 26 (ANI): A shopping mall in Singapore has put up notices banning couples from getting cozy and kissing in the rest area.
According to Nanyang Siang Pau, the notices were placed on the second to fourth levels of the rest area in Mandarin Gallery, urging shoppers not to eat, sleep or engage in intimate acts.
The mall management took action following complaints from shop owners on shoppers occupying the sofa in the rest area for a long time and couples behaving intimately.
A salesperson for female apparel, who wished to be known as Yap, said she once saw a girl sitting on her boyfriend’s lap and they started caressing one another in the eyes of the public.
“Some couples were also spotted kissing in public and such behaviour will tarnish the image of the mall selling branded goods,” the Star Online quoted her as teling Nanyang Siang Pau. (ANI)
- The Singaporean furniture shop that offers customers free 'one night stand', literally! - May 26, 2010
- Beijing mum uploads video of nude daughter to find her a suitor - Feb 16, 2011
- Taiwanese woman pays husband RM10,000 for sex - Apr 04, 2011
- Man in China refused entry by wife for not bringing enough money home - Feb 08, 2011
- Pakistani toddler survives after falling into spinning washing machine - Feb 11, 2011
- Philippines likely to impose no-sex rule on the beach - Jan 07, 2011
- Woman jumps to death in Jaipur mall - Jul 24, 2012
- Shop, eat, shop at Delhi's '360-degree' lifestyle stores - May 02, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Veena & Ashmit - Romance in the air? Where does Sara Khan fit in the love triangle? - Oct 30, 2010
- Hawks to scare off birds from Singapore street - Oct 12, 2011
- Pune mall catches fire, 15 rescued - Jun 21, 2012
- Media prints Malaysian sex video stills, airs parts of video - Apr 06, 2011
- Man admits pouring semen into female colleagues' drinking bottles - Nov 27, 2010
- Angaadi Theru goes to Tollywood - Aug 26, 2010
- Shops, retail chains in malls down shutters against tax - Mar 07, 2011
Tags: branded goods, couples, female apparel, heavy petting, intimate acts, kuala lumpur, long time, mall management, mandarin, rest area, salesperson, shoppers, shopping mall in singapore, sleep, sofa