Kerry Katona declared bankruptAugust 22nd, 2008 - 6:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 22 (ANI): Popstar Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt after she failed to pay an 82, 000 pound tax bill.
Katona, 27, who has earlier been married to Westlife singer Brian McFadden, could not clear the due payment after getting three warnings from the court.
Registrar Nicholas made the bankruptcy order after the popstar failed to get the money even after getting final 90 minutes to come up with the green notes.
The funds have not been received by my instructing solicitor, The Sun quoted Kerrys representative Luke Harris, as telling the court.
The mother-of-four was declared bankrupt even though her mansion in Wilmslow, Cheshire, which she shares with hubby Mark Croft, 37, and fleet of luxury cars are worth more than her debt . (ANI)
- Brian McFadden not marrying new girlfriend - Jun 16, 2011
- Brian McFadden engaged - Jan 16, 2012
- Katona fears losing custody battle - Nov 03, 2010
- Drug scandal hit Katona 'to be quizzed by social services' - Aug 21, 2009
- McFadden will tell all about ex-wife Katona, hope Jungle show bosses - Sep 21, 2009
- Jasmine Lennard slams Kerry Katona - Aug 30, 2012
- Katona to be quizzed by cops - Aug 22, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'used kids' maintenance cash to fund cocaine habit' - Aug 20, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'asks police for help over missing millions' - Sep 03, 2009
- Kerry Katona reveals agony of love split from Brian McFadden - Apr 18, 2010
- Katona's 'hubby wants to leak couple's sex tape on net to ease cash crisis' - Sep 16, 2009
- Ex-McFadden to fight for kids' custody with drug scandal-hit Katona - Sep 05, 2009
- Kerry slapped with police caution - Aug 25, 2009
- Its splitsville for Brian McFadden, Delta Goodrem - Apr 01, 2011
- Katona's ex-hubby may fight for children's custody - Aug 19, 2009