Kate Middleton sparks roller skates crazeSeptember 25th, 2008 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, September 25 (ANI): Prince Williams love interest Kate Middleton has sparked a new craze roller skates.
The 26-year-old had been shot dressed up as a 70s styles disco skater at a London charity bash.
Since her appearance, the wheels are said to have become the new buzz with the sales at a store chain hitting the 400 percent mark.
Shoppers have been inspired by her roller girl laid-back look, the Daily Star quoted Asda spokesman Helen Heseltine as saying.
And they are keen to copy her toned, disco appearance, she added.
Kate is well known for her style and has featured in several best-dressed lists including Vanity Fairs international best dressed list in 2008. (ANI)
- Paltrow named best dressed celeb - Sep 13, 2012
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga among 'World's Best-Dressed Celebs' - Aug 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'Best-Dressed Celeb' - Apr 05, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton will dance to ABBA songs at reception - Mar 04, 2011
- British royals may sue if designers make 'Kate Middleton' dresses - Jan 11, 2011
- Kate Moss gets 'Best-Dressed Woman Of The Decade' title from Vogue - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Bosworth's effortless style - Oct 05, 2011
- Roller-skating catches the fancy of Kolkata kids - Jun 29, 2009
- 'Stunning' Pippa Middleton steals the show on Kate's big day - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton's 'Shola' dress sells out - May 26, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- 'With so much love in your hearts' - Apr 28, 2011
- Kate Middleton's engagement photo blouse back on sale at $200 - Apr 06, 2011
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
Tags: appearance, asda, best dressed list, buzz, charity bash, daily star, disco, international best dressed list, kate middleton, laid back, london charity, love interest, new craze, prince williams, roller girl, roller skates, shoppers, skater, spokesman, vanity