Indian envoy, UNMIN chief meet M K NepalMay 25th, 2009 - 12:21 pm ICT by ANI
Kathmandu, May 25 (ANI): Indian Ambassador to Nepal Rakesh Sood and United Nations Mission in Nepal (UNMIN) chief Karen Ladgren have separately met newly elected Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal at the latter’s residence, Koteshwor.
They congratulated Nepal on his election as the new Prime Minister and extended best wishes for his successful term.
Sood said the bilateral ties between Nepal and India would be further strengthened during Nepal’s term as Prime Minster and assured of continued support from India for peace and prosperity in Nepal.
Landgren expressed hope for a logical conclusion to the ongoing peace process during Nepal’s term as Prime Minister, Nepalnews reported. (ANI)
- UN mired in exit row in Nepal - Jan 08, 2011
- Indian envoy meets Nepal PM amid India bashing - Sep 05, 2010
- Nepal's battle with UN intensifies despite extension - Sep 16, 2010
- UN mission to leave Nepal on January 15 - Nov 12, 2010
- UN restive at Nepal impasse - Jul 27, 2010
- UN hails end of crisis in Nepal - Feb 04, 2011
- Risks growing in Nepal, warns top UN envoy - Jan 06, 2011
- Last-minute deal averts crisis in Nepal - Jan 15, 2011
- New Indian ambassador assumes office in Nepal - Aug 26, 2011
- Nepal president asks warring parties to form government by Friday - Jan 16, 2011
- Nepal launches tourism gala to exorcise civil war, IA hijack ghosts - Jan 14, 2011
- Indian envoy Sood meets Prachanda on Maoist strike - May 06, 2010
- PM's Special Envoy meets Nepalese leaders to end political impasse - Aug 05, 2010
- China scale gets heavier in Nepal - Oct 21, 2010
- Indian Army chief made honorary general of Nepal Army - Jan 22, 2010
Tags: best wishes, bilateral ties, India, indian ambassador, indian envoy, kathmandu, landgren, logical conclusion, madhav, nepal, nepalnews, new prime minister, peace process, prime minster, prosperity, rakesh sood, united nations, unmin