Indian comedian makes Pakistanis laugh (Lead, Changing dateline)July 18th, 2012 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
Karachi, July 18 (IANS) Indian stand-up comedian Sanjay Rajoura had Pakistanis in splits as he cracked jokes on India’s obsession with Sachin Tendulkar and how to win friendship of female students.
The Delhi-based Rajoura’s show here Monday was received well, the Dawn newspaper reported Wednesday.
In his characteristic style, he also spoke on Shahid Afridi, college admissions based on sports quota, dating modern Indian women and foreigners’ naive perceptions of India.
Asked whether Pakistanis and Indians shared the same sense of humour, Rajoura replied: “…what gives you satisfaction is that people understood your point.”
- Indian comedian makes Pakistanis laugh - Jul 18, 2012
- Pakistan showed big hearts by dropping catches: Yuvraj (Lead) - Apr 06, 2011
- Malik shouldn't have issued match-fixing warning to Pak team "at such a time": Afridi - Mar 29, 2011
- World Cup teams must be extra cautious against 'extra-ordinary' Tendulkar: Afridi - Dec 03, 2010
- I auditioned nine times for Aamir's 'Delhi Belly': Vir Das - May 23, 2010
- Sachin is first to score 20 ODI hundreds at home - Mar 12, 2011
- Yes, Tendulkar was scared of Shoaib's pace: Afridi - Oct 01, 2011
- No pressure on Pak team ahead of semi-final clash against India: Afridi - Mar 29, 2011
- 'Joking computer' to give stand up comedians run for their money! - Dec 10, 2010
- Cricket icon Sachin, an example of a good person for generations to come - May 01, 2011
- Indian players don't have large, clean hearts: Afridi - Apr 04, 2011
- Sohail blames Afridi's 'defensive captaincy' for Pak's World Cup semi-final loss - Apr 01, 2011
- Indian, Pakistani captains bat for cricket diplomacy - Mar 29, 2011
- It will be India's batting vs Pakistan's bowling (Preview) - Mar 29, 2011
- Afridi's speech won millions of hearts, says Pakistani daily - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: characteristic style, college admissions, dawn, female students, foreigners, indian comedian, indian stand up comedian, indian women, indians, karachi, laugh, obsession, pakistanis, perceptions, quota, sanjay, sense of humour, splits, stand up comedian, tendulkar