Girls Aloud end split talk with new single releaseAugust 10th, 2008 - 1:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 10 (ANI): British girl group Girls Aloud, comprising of Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Nadine Coyle, have put down rumours that they are splitting by releasing a new single.
Amidst fears that the group will be breaking up after their latest Tangled Up tour, the track, which will be out in October, was released.
It will be the first taken from their fifth unnamed studio album, which the girls have been recording in the studio, and which will be released the following month, and just in time for Christmas.
They have now decided on the release schedule but are still debating which of the new songs should be first out.
The girls are really excited about this one. They think its their best album yet, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
The last was their most successful so far and that has given them the drive to keep going.
They have spent more time recording this one than they have in the past because they want to get it right, the source added. (ANI)
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011