Ginger Spices beau gives her an ultimatum!July 16th, 2008 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
Delhi, July 16 (ANI): Ex-spice girl Geri Halliwell has decided to establish her base in the US as her dancer boyfriend Ivan ”Flipz” Velez has made it crystal clear to her that she better move to Los Angeles to be with him or bid him goodbye.
Halliwell, 35, who gave birth to daughter Bluebell two years ago, prefers London to the US, as she wants her daughter to be educated in U.K.
But the singer has planned to move to L A, as she does not wish to end her romance with Ivan.
“Ivan has given her an ultimatum. He really likes Geri and the time they share together, but wants to be with her more. He’’s asked her to move out to Los Angeles to be with him, China Daily quoted a source, as saying.
“Geri was shocked at first. But she really likes Ivan, and if it means she needs to spend more time out there, then she”ll go, a friend told Closer magazine reports Chine Daily.
Since Geri wants her daughter to study in UK, she may not stick to LA for long. (ANI)
- Geri Halliwell engaged to Italian tycoon - Jan 27, 2009
- Geri Halliwell dumps her boyfriend - Nov 10, 2008
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Its splitsville for Geri Halliwell, Ivan Flipz Levez? - Nov 12, 2008
- Halliwell dating dancer Velez - Apr 05, 2008
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Geri Halliwell will never marry - Aug 15, 2008
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012