Gazza forces Merc owner to drive him to liquor shopJune 2nd, 2008 - 5:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 2 (ANI): Former soccer start Gazza carjacked a neighbour of his ex-wife Sheryl to get him to a nearby liquor store on Sunday.
Just minutes before the incident, the 41-year-old star was seen banging on Sheryls door begging for booze, but she did not let him in.
Witnesses have revealed that the man was sitting in his Merc when Gazza, whose real name is Paul Gascoigne, jumped in the back.
They said that the neighbour was so terrified that he agreed to drive Gazza to the shop, and buy him alcohol.
They arrived back minutes later but the man did not want to hand over the drink. He could see the awful state Gazza was in. Gazza was getting angrier and more desperate then police arrived, British tabloid The Sun quoted a witness as saying.
Meanwhile, Sheryl had called the police.
Paul is really not very well, she told cops.
When the police reached there, they found Gazza trying to wrestle the booze from the neighbour.
His sister Anna was seen begging the public: If he offers you money to get a drink, dont take it or youll have blood on your hands. (ANI)
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazza's drinking pal accused of telling absolute pack of lies in court - Feb 16, 2011
- Gazza slams ex-wife Sheryl for "using him" - Oct 18, 2009
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- Gazza checks into rehab again - Jul 15, 2010
- Gazza back to his boozing ways - Jun 04, 2009
- Gazza's drink-driving charge dropped - Feb 11, 2011
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Gazza rubbishes ex-wife's '10 times a day' sex claims - Oct 12, 2009
- Gazza's eight-week jail sentence suspended by Newcastle court - Dec 10, 2010
- Gazza wants to reunite with his ex-wife - Mar 25, 2009