Four killed in Pakistan bomb blast (Lead)August 8th, 2012 - 9:38 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Aug 8 (IANS) At least four security men were killed and a dozen others injured Tuesday night after a bomb planted along side a road in Pakistan’s Balochistan province exploded, Geo News reported.
The Deputy Commissioner of Balochistan confirmed the killing of four security men of Balochistan Constabulary.
The incident occurred after a paramilitary troops’ van came under bomb attack, Xinhua reported.
A van of Balochistan constabulary with some 15 people onboard was hit by a roadside planted device in Kech area, a district about 420 km from the port city of Karachi, said Assistant Commissioner Kech Aslam Tareen.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Three killed in Pakistan bombing - Aug 08, 2012
- One killed in Quetta bomb blast - Jun 07, 2011
- 15 killed in suicide blasts targeting Shiites in Lahore, Karachi (Third Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills three Pakistani Rangers - Dec 10, 2011
- Four killed in Pakistan bomb attack - Jul 21, 2011
- 10 die in Pakistan bombing - Jul 18, 2012
- Nine policemen shot dead in Pakistan - Jul 12, 2012
- Karachi blast kills one, injures 20 (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- 13 killed in suicide blast in Lahore Shiite procession (Second Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Eight die in Karachi suicide bombing - Sep 19, 2011
- On Pakistan Independence Day, blasts, accidents kill 39 (Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Pak intelligence, top cops see "foreign hand" behind Lahore, Karachi suicide attacks - Jan 26, 2011
- Balochistan chief minister escapes Quetta suicide blast (Lead) - Dec 07, 2010
- Seven killed in Pakistan blast (Lead) - Jun 17, 2012