Four die as ambulance falls into canal in PakistanFebruary 3rd, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Feb 3 (IANS) Four women were killed and five injured when their ambulance carrying a body plunged into a canal in Pakistan’s Punjab province, police said.
The ambulance fell into the canal near Head Sulaimanki, reported Geo News Friday.
The ambulance carrying a body was on its way from a hospital in Minchinabad city of Bahawalnagar district when trying to avoid a collision with a motorcyclist it plunged into the canal.
Two of the women died on the spot, while two others passed away in hospital.
The five injured included a girl.
- Five killed in Pakistan road accident - Mar 09, 2012
- Four Haryana devotees die as car plunges into canal - Sep 06, 2011
- 12 killed in car-bus collision in Pakistan - Jun 07, 2011
- 15 killed in Pakistan bus accident - Feb 20, 2012
- 13 killed in Pakistan, as bus falls into deep ravine - Jun 06, 2011
- 15 dead, 30 wounded in Pakistan bus accident - May 26, 2012
- Five women drown as vehicle plunges into canal - Sep 03, 2011
- One dead as boat capsizes in Pakistan - Oct 17, 2011
- Pakistan: Seven passengers die after bus driver falls asleep - Apr 12, 2012
- Three Pakistani cops snatch cash, suspended - Mar 24, 2012
- Nine die in Pakistan accident - Sep 30, 2011
- 36 Indians have miraculous escape in Nepal - Dec 25, 2010
- Lahore incident: US consulate vehicle number plate found fake - Jan 28, 2011
- Six electrocuted in Pakistan - Aug 21, 2010
- Slain Pakistani journalist's widow records statement - Sep 21, 2011