Erotic poco-poco dancers, patrons in Malaysia caught in raidAugust 10th, 2010 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Aug 10 (ANI): Officials in Malaysia have cracked down on an entertainment centre, which turned an Indonesian dance exercise, known as the poco-poco, into an erotic performance to lure customers.
According to the Harian Metro, the dance has gained much popularity among the local Malaysians ever since it opened six months ago, with the dancers dressing in skimpy outfits and allowing customers to grope them.
Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) enforcement officials raided the joint in Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur, after it received a tip-off that Muslims were openly consuming alcohol and indulging in vice there.
“During the raid, nine Indonesian dancers were seen dressed in sexy attire, baring their breasts and dancing erotically while allowing themselves to be groped by the men,” the Star Online quoted Jais strategic and planning assistant deputy Shahrom Maarop as saying.
He said the dim lights there created a mood for those who wanted to satisfy their lust after consuming alcohol.
Shahrom said nine men and 13 women including the dancers aged between 22 and 35 have been arrested. (ANI)
- Malay Muslim clerics firm on ban on Christian-rooted poco-poco dance - Apr 24, 2011
- Malaysian mum-daughter team's 'sin package' of massage, sex services - Apr 17, 2010
- Naked African woman causes stir in Kuala Lumpur - Feb 09, 2011
- Malaysia bans Christian-rooted 'poco-poco' dance for being 'haram for Muslims' - Apr 02, 2011
- Over 80 Muslims arrested for celebrating Valentine's Day in Malaysia - Feb 16, 2011
- Cyber chatting against Islam, says Malaysian preacher - Feb 08, 2011
- Malaysia's "money boys" serve sex to men - Sep 23, 2010
- Malaysian state sets aside RM 20 m for Tamil schools - Apr 16, 2010
- Malay women warned their drinks maybe spiked with sex stimulant - Apr 28, 2011
- Malaysian mobile retailers' new sales tactic - buy a handphone and get free porn - Dec 01, 2009
- Couple's illegal treehouse love nest in Malaysia raided - Mar 19, 2011
- 10 arrested in Malaysian anti-terror raid targeted places of worship - Jun 17, 2010
- Indonesian island men elope with Malaysian girls to prove masculinity! - May 29, 2010
- Malaysian syndicate 'delivers' prostitutes to customers - Apr 30, 2010
- Largest outdoor reading event held in Malaysia - Jun 27, 2010
Tags: 13 women, alcohol, assistant deputy, breasts, dance exercise, dancers, dim lights, enforcement officials, harian metro, indonesian dance, kuala lumpur, malaysians, muslims, patrons, popularity, religious department, sexy attire, six months, skimpy outfits, taman melawati