Eight hurt in Lahore blastsJuly 17th, 2010 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 17 (IANS) Eight people were injured in two low-intensity bomb blasts in Pakistan’s eastern Lahore city Saturday, a media report said.
The first blast took place at an internet cafe in the Garhi Shahu area, while the second blast occurred near a juice stall in Begum Kot area, Xinhua reported.
The injured were taken to hospital. Two of them were in critical condition.
Each bomb contained 1.5 kg of explosives. Police have started a probe.
- Four injured in Lahore serial blasts - Jul 17, 2010
- Three bomb blasts rock Lahore market - Sep 30, 2011
- Five blasts rattle Lahore's red light area (Second Lead) - May 22, 2010
- Twin blasts in Lahore injure six - Jun 26, 2010
- Four dead, over 40 injured in two blasts in Pakistan - Jun 21, 2012
- Two blasts in Pakistan city - Feb 09, 2011
- 23 injured in Lahore blasts - Aug 02, 2012
- Seven blasts shake Lahore after two suicide bombings (Third Lead) - Mar 13, 2010
- Blasts target rail tracks in Pakistan - Feb 27, 2012
- One hurt in low-intensity blasts in Pune (Third Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Four killed, over 50 injured in explosions during religious procession in Lahore - Sep 01, 2010
- Four injured in blast at Agra hospital near Taj Mahal - Sep 17, 2011
- Five die in Quetta blast (Lead) - Jul 13, 2012
- One hurt in low-intensity blasts in Pune (Second Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Two killed in Lahore station blast (Second Lead) - Apr 25, 2012