Dogs kill Pakistani girlNovember 28th, 2010 - 2:29 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Nov 28 (IANS) A pack of dogs mauled to death a six-year-old girl in Pakistan’s Multan, a media report said.
Sonia Bibi was returning home after attending a madrassa when the dogs viciously attacked her. The dogs used to guard the poultry farm of a local landlord, the News International reported Sunday.
The girl was seriously injured in the attack. She was taken to a hospital where she died.
Police official Muhammad Imran, however, said that the girl was bitten by stray dogs.
- Dogs maul girl to death in Haryana - Apr 27, 2012
- Dog bite kills two in Andhra Pradesh - May 26, 2011
- Lucknow's civic body gnashes teeth against stray dogs - Aug 26, 2010
- Hundred dog bites a day and counting in Srinagar - Apr 11, 2012
- Four-year-old student mauled by stray dog - Jan 26, 2012
- Barking dogs never bite? In Srinagar they do (Feature) - Jul 13, 2011
- Six held with 25,000kg explosives in Pakistan - Nov 10, 2011
- Mad dog bites foreign tourists at Fatehpur Sikri - Mar 24, 2011
- Mum saves kids by pinning down attacking dog - Aug 24, 2011
- Leopard strays into heart of Guwahati, mauls three people - Jan 07, 2012
- Anger, concern after dog bites at Fatehpuri Sikri (Lead) - Mar 24, 2011
- Leopard mauls croc keeper to death in China zoo - Jul 19, 2012
- Agra battles stray dogs - Jan 22, 2012
- No adequate security for Aasia Bibi: Report - Jan 13, 2011
- Savaged by dogs, Briton fights for life - May 21, 2012