Dog walks down 50km to visit his vetJune 1st, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 1 (ANI): A dog named Huahua couldn’t forget the care given to him by a vet, and walked down almost 50 kilometres over 15 days to meet him.
The one-year-old dog lived in a residential community in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, and was sent to a local pet hospital to be sterilized by a resident surnamed Han.
During the five days in the hospital, the dog got along very well with he doctor Wang Feng, reports the China Daily.
After it was returned, the dog walked back next day.
However, about three weeks later, the doctor and Han decided to give the canine to a pet lover who lived 50 km away.
And to Wang’s surprise, he found the dog standing at the gate of his hospital 15 days later. (ANI)
- Labradoodle dog saves owner after ravine fall - Jan 26, 2012
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- Hundred dog bites a day and counting in Srinagar - Apr 11, 2012
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Pet Dog Accidentally Attacks Her - Jan 14, 2011
- Srinagar's 'dogged' problem giving nightmares - Feb 13, 2011
- Rabies deaths rattle Andhra - Jun 04, 2011
- Watson clears the air over pink dog - Jun 27, 2012
- Dog walking 'one of UK's fastest-growing job' - Apr 10, 2011
- British dogs to get anti-depressants - Jun 25, 2012
- Chinese can now send off dead pets at disposal plants - Dec 20, 2011
- Around 100 stray dogs caught from Games Village, other venues - Sep 24, 2010
- Doctors save dog Daisy's life after she swallows a 2-inch needle - May 22, 2012
- 430 dogs to be sold as meat rescued in China - Apr 18, 2011
- Scared pets? Keep them inside, offer tasty food this Diwali - Oct 16, 2009
- Dog 'Saira' has sex change - Dec 21, 2010