Couple’s illegal treehouse love nest in Malaysia raidedMarch 19th, 2011 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Mar 19 (ANI): A couple’s love nest on top of a tree at Pantai Kundor, near Malacca, has been found during a raid.
According to Harian Metro, the couple had apparently been living in the treehouse, which had electricity supply, a rest area, television and toilet, for about a year, reports the Star Online.
However, their hideout was exposed when a group of enforcement officers from the Malacca Islamic Religious Department discovered the structure during a raid.
The main structure had supporting pillars, staircase and bridges that linked it to other parts of the treehouse.
Authorities detained the 31-year-oid man and his 23-year-old lover and his male relative, believed to be visiting the couple during the raid.
Enforcement division director Rahimin Bani said it had received complaints about “vice” activities at the treehouse.
“When we interviewed them, we found out that the woman has no legal relationship with any of the men. She also admitted that she had been staying there with her lover,” said Rahimin.
Initial investigation showed that the couple had been staying at the treehouse for close to a year.
The three are currently being investigated under Section 53(1) of the Malacca Syariah Offences Enactment 1991, which carries a fine of up to RM3,000 or 24 months in jail or both.
- Backyard Treehouse Will Stand Despite Manhattan Legal Battle - Oct 27, 2010
- Young female Malaysian grads 'selling bodies for making easy bucks' - Feb 07, 2011
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise Gives Specoal Winter Offers - Oct 25, 2010
- Joan Baez Recovers After Falling From Treehouse - Nov 27, 2010
- Malaysia's 'Love Joint' satiates couples' lunch hour lust! - Feb 24, 2010
- Cyber chatting against Islam, says Malaysian preacher - Feb 08, 2011
- Orangutans are smart designers: Study - Apr 18, 2012
- Malaysian mum-daughter team's 'sin package' of massage, sex services - Apr 17, 2010
- Sex trysts at Malaysia's historic site - Apr 14, 2011
- Malaysian bloggers chalk up revenues of up to RM1mil annually - Jan 24, 2011
- Orissa bans fishing near turtle nesting sites - Nov 01, 2011
- Nests for birds distributed in Taj City (With Image) - Jun 11, 2012
- Employee in dock for obscene contest mail - Feb 11, 2012
- ED issues notice to suspended Madhya Pradesh IAS couple - Jan 20, 2011
- Malaysian court declines Hindu widow's appeal - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: authorities, bani, bridges, division director, electricity supply, enactment, hideout, initial investigation, kuala lumpur, legal relationship, love nest, malacca, metro, pillars, religious department, rest area, rm3, staircase, syariah, toilet