Colin Farrell has lost all memories of his last 10 drunken yearsNovember 3rd, 2008 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 3 (ANI): Colin Farrell, who had earlier confessed that his alcoholic addiction almost killed him, has now revealed he has barely any memories of the last 10 years.
The Irish actor, who lay the blame on drink, drugs and excess partying for his riotous way of life, said that his life was now much better without them, reports the Sun.
There are probably more moments in my life that I can”t remember than when I can, British tabloid The Sun quoted him as saying. .
The last ten years are pretty sketchy. But as soon as I gave up certain things and put them to one side in my life then everything became a lot clearer, the 32-year-old added.
Farrell has appeared in several high-profile Hollywood films, including Miami Vice and Minority Report. (ANI)
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Colin Farrell went into deep depression after flop of 'Alexander' - Jan 01, 2011
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Colin Farrell not involved in London club brawl - Apr 20, 2010
- Rihanna 'sending flirty text messages to Colin Farrell' - Feb 22, 2011
- Farrell loves spending time in gym - Aug 18, 2011
- Colin Farrell became "really bad news" on Miami Vice set - Apr 11, 2010
- Colin Farrell admits fatherhood tamed his wild ways - Mar 04, 2010
- Colin Farrell reveals his sex tape horror - Jun 10, 2010
- Colin Farrell likes yoga - Aug 27, 2012
- How Colin Farrell, Liz Taylor became friends - Mar 31, 2011
- 'Alexander' reviews left Farrell in depression - Jan 02, 2011
- Colin Farrell says it was tough getting perfect Irish accent for 'Ondine' - May 03, 2010
- Colin Farrell lost 10 years of memory - Nov 02, 2008
- Colin Farrell says drinking almost killed him - Oct 11, 2008
Tags: 10 years, addiction, british tabloid the sun, colin farrell, drugs, hollywood, hollywood films, irish actor, last ten years, london, memories, miami vice, minority report, partying, tabloid the sun, way of life