Clooney, Pitt at daggers drawn over role in My Fair Lady remakeSeptember 25th, 2008 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 25 (ANI): George Clooney and Brad Pitt have come to blows over playing a role in My Fair Lady remake.
The Hollywood hunks, who have been pals for years, are no longer in contact because they are both fiercely competing for the same role, reports Showbiz Spy.
Clooney is reported to have told friends: “We both badly want a particular role and neither is backing down. It’’s sort of become an intense competition between us now and it just keeps escalating.
“For now we”re both so angry we”re not even in contact any more.”
The fall out was sparked after reports claimed that Brad, 44, was stubbornly refusing to back away from the role because he has been fixated with the story since childhood.
The dad of six is also said to be vying for his girlfriend Angelina Jolie to play alongside him in the part of Eliza Doolittle. (ANI)
- My Fair Lady role causes rift between Brad Pitt, George Clooney - Sep 21, 2008
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Brangelina named 'World's Sexiest Film Stars' - Aug 12, 2010
- Clooney, Pitt wine and dine together - Jun 28, 2012
- Clooney, Pitt both want to be Professor Higgins in 'My Fair Lady' - Oct 01, 2008
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Clooney bans Brangelina's family - Feb 04, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Tarantino wants to cast Gaga in new film - May 13, 2011
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brangelina take kids to Mary Poppins on Broadway - Jan 04, 2010
- Brad Pitt is a wonderful father, says Angelina Jolie - Jul 28, 2010