Chinese woman survives 27-storey fallJune 16th, 2009 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 16 (ANI): A 29-year-old Chinese woman miraculously escaped death after she jumped off the 27th floor.
Chen, a hypochondria, tried to commit suicide by jumping off the 27th floor of a building and landed on the car roof, reports China Daily.
Surprisingly, her head did not touch the car’s roof when she landed.
Her body was blocked by a tree, which slowed down her fall. (ANI)
- Non-resident Indian woman jumps to death from 14th floor - Dec 18, 2011
- Woman survives 5th floor fall - Jul 22, 2011
- Woman survives 23-story fall in Argentina - Jan 27, 2011
- Woman Survives Miraculously After Falling From 23rd Floor - Jan 25, 2011
- Woman jumps to death in Jaipur mall - Jul 24, 2012
- 10-year-old Chinese boy survives 20-storey plunge - Oct 26, 2010
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 04, 2011
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Class 10 girl commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 15, 2012
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- Finn man commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- Woman commits suicide over husband's affairs (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Suicide or harassment? Woman jumps to death in mall - Apr 28, 2011
- Mumbai woman jumps off 19th floor with two kids - Mar 08, 2011
- Teenager falls to death in school - Oct 12, 2011