Chinese woman detained for posting own sex film on netDecember 20th, 2008 - 4:54 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): A Chinese woman who posted her sex film on the Internet has been detained, said public security bureau officials.
The woman, surnamed Huang, has been detained for spreading pornography online, reports the China Daily.
The 12-minute video under the title “Kappa girl at Shanghai No 1 Department Store’’s east building” features her performing sex acts.
It soon became one of the most popular downloads on the mainland, with thousands of people downloading it last month, the bureau said.
According to the initial reports, the video was posted on a blog belonging to a Shanghai resident surnamed Lu, which the cops later found was Huang’’s alter ego.
The police said that she had set up the blog in a bid to make profits from her notoriety by offering advertising space and interviews in exchange for cash.
In the blog, Huang said she would give interviews and provide exclusive information about herself for 30,000 yuan a time. (ANI)
- Chinese woman detained for posting own porn video online - May 22, 2009
- Three more added to the list of corrupt referees - Dec 22, 2011
- Woman sues airline for killing her pet dog - Jan 10, 2012
- Daughter pays the price... - Mar 27, 2012
- Camera thief leaves behind his photos! - Jul 30, 2011
- BMW car in news for wrong reasons in China (Lead) - Sep 14, 2010
- Man in China detained for spreading radiation rumour - Mar 22, 2011
- 60-year-old 'stud' in pregnancy trouble! - Mar 21, 2012
- China"s largest search engine, Baidu fined for providing access to woman's porn pics - Jul 03, 2010
- A royal scratch that would cost her $29,800 - Feb 08, 2012
- Dead woman married twice in China - Feb 22, 2012
- Woman detained for threatening Marion Cotillard - Aug 08, 2011
- Chinese woman helps arrest thief in Metro train - Feb 21, 2012
- Man attacking call girls held - Jan 12, 2012
- Chinese youth rapes, robs, kills 91-year-old - Feb 10, 2012
Tags: alter ego, blog, bureau officials, china daily, chinese woman, cops, department store, downloads, initial reports, kappa, mainland, New Delhi, notoriety, pornography, profits, public security bureau, sex film, shanghai, yuan