Chinese woman burns down hubby’s factory out of jealousy!May 26th, 2009 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 26 (ANI): A jealous Chinese woman burned down her husband’s factory after she found out that he removed her name as a co-owner.
Li Xia, who lived in Jiangsu province, had waited for Huang Chao when he was sentenced to five years in prison in 2000.
And when Huang was released in 2005, they opened a soda factory together, reports The China Daily.
But Huang was suspicious that his wife had an affair behind his back and thus decided to remove her name as a co-owner of the factory and replaced it with his sister’s.
This worried Xia that her husband was planning to divorce her, and thus she set fire to the factory to make him penniless.
Xia is sentenced to four years in prison. (ANI)
- Detained Chinese Nobel winner Liu Xiaobo's wife claims her family is 'hostage' - Feb 20, 2011
- Laura Ling Honors Her Freedom & Sister With Miracle Baby - May 21, 2010
- Briton stabs wife 100 times after reading killing manual - Jul 27, 2011
- LiLo Caught Trying To Escape Rehab For Soft Drink - Oct 15, 2010
- Father jailed for strip show at son's wedding - Dec 11, 2011
- Mom cuts son's penis because she wanted a girl - Jan 17, 2012
- Iranian lawyer says he's been tortured in prison - Mar 02, 2011
- Chinese couple jailed for enslaving mentally disabled - May 01, 2011
- Indian-American treats wife as slave; gets away with probation - May 24, 2012
- Kuwaiti woman sentenced to death for wedding fire that killed 57 - Jun 13, 2011
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Indian-origin wife found guilty of manslaughter after burning hubby's penis - Oct 13, 2010
- Chinese man jailed for selling his three children - Feb 16, 2012
- Raj, me are co-owners of Rajasthan Royals, asserts Shilpa - Apr 26, 2010
- Laura Ling Pregnant With Miracle Baby - May 21, 2010