Chinese guy stabs wife 208 times before jumping to own deathDecember 24th, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Dec 24 (ANI): A man in Hong Kong stabbed his wife 208 times and then jumped to his death from their condominium.
According to China Press, Chan Ka Piu, 44, was believed to have been depressed prior to attacking his wife Liew Pui Mun, 43, on Tuesday, reports the Star Online.
Liew was said to be asleep when she was stabbed on her back at about 7am. She managed to push her husband away, but he kept pinning her body on her bed and continued to stab her.
However, she managed to run away from her bedroom and seconds later Chan jumped off from their condominium.
Liew, who was admitted to the hospital, said her husband had earlier complained to her a few days ago about job stress.
She said she didn’t expect the situation to turn tragic. (ANI)
- Dumped Hong Kong woman puts intimate pics on Facebook - Feb 26, 2011
- Man And Uterine Cancer - Is It Believable? - May 28, 2010
- Indian couple kill son, commit suicide in Malaysia - May 20, 2010
- Asian Games badminton: Saina shocked by Pui (Lead) - Nov 18, 2010
- Woman 'commits suicide' by jumping into crocodile pit - Sep 06, 2012
- Malaysian man threatens to kill wife for being slow in cooking noodles - May 10, 2010
- Mahesh, Anaka in finals of Indian Open squash - Sep 09, 2011
- Malaysian businesswoman claims she was made sex slave for 4 days - Jun 26, 2010
- Malaysian woman leaves hubby who married 15 others! - May 02, 2011
- Ashitha leads Indians into Asian Junior squash semis - Jun 21, 2012
- Will have to maintain my fitness for London Olympics: Saina - Dec 12, 2010
- Hong Kong Open: Saina, Bhat, Gurusai Dutt in second round - Nov 16, 2011
- Masked woman distributes food, money among poor in Hong Kong - May 31, 2011
- Three blasts after Malaysian court acquits Anwar (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Sikh detective unravels peculiar murder (IANS Book Review) - Oct 21, 2009