China’s fastest high-speed train rolls off production lineMay 28th, 2010 - 6:35 pm ICT by ANI
Changchun (China), May 28(ANI): China’s fastest high-speed train, “380A”, has rolled off the production line in Changchun, capital of Jilin province.
Changchun Railway Vehicles Company Limited Chairman, Dong Xiaofeng, said that the new generation train has a maximum operating speed of 380 km per hour.
The trains will run for the first time on the Beijing-Shanghai high speed railway that is to be completed and opened in 2011, The Xinhua news agency reports.
Changchun Railway Vehicles Company Limited is a subsidiary of China CNR Corporation, one of the country’s two big train makers.
Earlier on March 16, the Chinese Railways Ministry had placed an order with China CNR Corporation for 100 units of the 380A. (ANI)
- Fastest train in China rolls out - May 27, 2010
- 54 high-speed trains recalled in China - Aug 12, 2011
- Chinese firm exports high-speed train parts to Europe - Aug 10, 2012
- China launches high-speed train in Brazil - Jun 10, 2011
- China lowers speed limit of bullet trains - Aug 11, 2011
- China's bullet train trip begins - Jun 30, 2011
- $77 million embezzled from Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail project - Mar 19, 2012
- Chinese train breaks speed record - Dec 03, 2010
- By 2050, high speed trains will run at 500kmph: Experts - Dec 10, 2010
- Chinese wary of high-speed railway - Jul 26, 2011
- China to continue developing high speed trains - Mar 11, 2012
- Britain may go in for China's high-speed bullet trains - Feb 17, 2011
- China's 380 km/h rail link to open in June - Jan 05, 2011
- China reveals train that clocks record 262 mph speed - Oct 26, 2010
- China's high-speed train sets new world record - Sep 29, 2010