Cat unhurt despite 15th-floor fall!January 25th, 2009 - 11:05 am ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 25 (ANI): A cat, which fell from his master’’s 15th-floor balcony in Qingdao, Shandong province, has survived unscathed.
The cat, which had been found wandering the streets several months earlier by Wang, was taken home and placed on the balcony of the apartment, reports China Daily.
Wang woke up one night when she heard a noise and realized that the cat had fallen off the balcony.
On reaching the cat, Wang found the little creature trembling on the ground, injured.
The cat is said to have developed a bigger appetite ever since the fall. (ANI)
- Brit tourist saves 2-yr-old girl in four-story fall at US hotel - Apr 22, 2011
- Chinese teen ends life over violence - Jul 11, 2012
- Chinese gets jail term for Internet pornography - Feb 17, 2012
- 2cm bullet removed from Chinese farmer head after 23 years! - Apr 23, 2011
- Storm knocks Washington powerless (Lead) - Jul 01, 2012
- 100,000-yr-old fossilized teeth of cavemen found in Central China - Nov 27, 2010
- China launches first book on marine life - Aug 30, 2011
- Rat-borne disease kills 10 in China - Dec 31, 2011
- Five dead in China building fire - Apr 22, 2012
- Green algae off east China coast causes concern - Jul 01, 2010
- Woman microwaves kitten to death - Nov 25, 2011
- Drunk held for gas blast threat - Mar 24, 2012
- British child plunges to death from 13th floor in Singapore - Aug 07, 2011
- 240 tonnes of algae cleared from Chinese port - Jul 11, 2011
- Woman plunges 80ft while throwing a spider - May 31, 2012