Burrell to build a royal palace for himself in USApril 29th, 2008 - 12:33 pm ICT by admin
London, Apr 28 (ANI): Princess Dianas former butler Paul Burrell is planning to build his own royal palace in the US.
Burrell, worth a whopping 10 million pounds, is said to be looking for land in Florida where he will construct his new home.
A source revealed that the house will certainly look like a palace.
He wants to build a large house with features inspired by Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace, The Sun quoted the source, as saying.
Paul talked about an imposing entrance, a large hall with a sweeping staircase, a stately dining room and lots of space for his own-brand furniture in his dream home.
He is said to have already looked at Sugarloaf Mountain resort, which has its own golf course and health centre, as well as Monteverde, a luxury lakeside community. (ANI)
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Diana's palace opens to public - Mar 26, 2012
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Burrell 'plans to appear in documentary to clear his name' - Jun 23, 2009
- Diana's school notes found in rubbish pile - Nov 01, 2010
- A tour that traces the life of Princess Diana for tourists - Feb 21, 2010
- Di's ex-butler to be joined by wife in Florida? - Jan 02, 2010
- At this palace hotel, you feel like a Nizam - Nov 07, 2010
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Princess Di's butler fails to find buyers for UK house and shop - Dec 07, 2009