Bugti demands Musharrafs arrest to expose his fathers, Bhuttos killersDecember 31st, 2008 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Dec. 31 (ANI): The Jamhoori Watan Party chief, Talal Bugti has demanded Musharrafs arrest, so that the killers of his father, Akbar Bugti and the former Pakistan PM Benazir Bhutto, could be exposed.
Bugti said that he does not support the separatism and the movement of militancy, which started due to the policies of former President General Pervez Musharraf.
He also accused Musharraf for dividing Pakistan and bombing Balochistan with tanks and missiles.
He said the people of Balochistan were patriots, and his partys manifesto was that the Baloch people should control Baloch resources.
Earlier, Pakistans former Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif had asked the government to set up a commission to investigate Baloch nationalist leader, Nawab Akbar Bugtis murder case.
Nawaz demanded Bugtis killing be investigated after his meeting with Jamhoori Watan Party chief, Talal Akbar Bugti.
The PML-N chief also said that the former President Pervez Musharraf had committed injustices against the people of Balochistan. (ANI)
- Pakistan's ex-brigadier ready to testify against Musharraf - Oct 09, 2010
- Nawaz sees conspiracies in Pakistan apex court's defiance - Mar 25, 2012
- SC petition filed for 'red warrants' against Musharraf in Bugti case - Jun 22, 2010
- Musharraf plotted Benazir's assassination: Talal Bugti - Apr 09, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf (Lead, Correcting figure) - Oct 10, 2010
- Musharraf was involved in my father's murder, says Talal Akbar Bugti - Sep 26, 2010
- Nawaz calls for commission to probe Bugtis murder - Dec 30, 2008
- Baloch leaders demand Musharraf's trial for Bugti's assassination - Dec 08, 2009
- Talal Bugti announces bounty on Musharraf's head - Oct 10, 2010
- India supporting separatists, insurgent groups in Balochistan: Musharraf - Dec 27, 2010
- Musharraf enjoys world powers' sympathies, trial doubtful: Baloch leaders - Nov 22, 2009
- No repentance over Bugti killing, Lal Masjid operation: Musharraf - Nov 08, 2010
- Now, a declaration 'justifying' killing Musharraf for his unpardonable crimes - Oct 24, 2010
- Musharraf aide seeks FIR against Bugti over 'billion rupee bounty on his head' bid - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: baloch people, balochistan, benazir bhutto, former president, former prime minister, injustices, killers, manifesto, militancy, missiles, murder case, nationalist leader, party chief, patriots, pervez musharraf, pml n, president general, separatism, talal bugti, tanks