Brangelina to marry in France?June 21st, 2008 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 21 (ANI): Rumours are rife that American actress Angelina Jolie will become a mum as well as a bride in France this summer (08).
Adding fuel to the fire is the discovery of a chapel at the French wine estate Chateau Miraval in Provence that she and Brad Pitt have rented, and where Jolie plans to give birth to her twins.
There could end up being two big events on the grounds of the estate, even though the couple have often said that they do not wish to marry.
The 35-room chateau near Brignoles will have the pairs four children and assistants staying with them, but the tiny chapel yards away from where they sleep will be quite a daily temptation for them.
According to an insider who has a good knowledge of the retreat, the place is absolutely romantic.
“It’s simplistic yet romantic and intimate. There are stained-glass windows at the front and back, 10 wooden pews and an old wood floor. There’s also a rustic wooden altar with beautiful ivory candles,” Contactmusic quoted the insider, as telling In Touch magazine.
The magazine also revealed that Pitt had actually tried to buy the property, complete with its chapel, but its owner Tom Bove refused to sell up.
“Brad did everything he could to change his mind - he took him to dinner five times before he (Bove) would even agree to lease it for six months,” a source revealed.
Pitt had fallen for Miraval while surveying properties in France by helicopter, reports suggested.
The idyllic retreat features a recording studio, which has been used by Pink Floyd and Sting, among others, extensive woodlands, an olive grove, gardens, ponds and fountains. The estate is also surrounded by a moat.
The property also has impressive wine cellars, which were reportedly built by Joseph Lombot, who invented reinforced concrete. (ANI)
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Brad Pitt 'learning how to make wine' - Nov 13, 2009
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Brad Pitt taking wine-making classes - Nov 13, 2009
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Brangelina sued by former employee - May 13, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- A French chateau for Pitt and Jolie - for 45 mn pounds! - Aug 24, 2009
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: actress angelina jolie, american actress, angelina jolie, bove, brangelina, chateau miraval, french wine, fuel to the fire, glass windows, grove gardens, impressive wine, moat, ponds and fountains, properties in france, room chateau, tiny chapel, wine cellars, wine estate, wood floor, wooden pews