Bomb blast in Pakistan tribal area kills three security personnelFebruary 14th, 2008 - 3:00 pm ICT by admin
Peshawar, Feb 14 (ANI): At least three Pakistani Paramilitary personnel, including a major, security and administration officials were killed on Thursday in a bomb blast that struck the paramilitary convoy in a tribal area.
According to a security official, the remote-controlled device was used to explode bomb near Khar, the main town in Bajaur agency bordering Afghanistan.
Local administration official Mohammad Jamil told a foreign news agency that three soldiers were seriously wounded in the incident.
The injured have been admitted to a local hospital.
Security forces have cordoned off the blast site. (ANI)
- Boy dies in Pakistan blast - Mar 07, 2012
- 10 killed in Pak roadside bomb blast - Sep 09, 2010
- 29 killed in Pakistan market blast (Second Lead) - Jan 10, 2012
- 10 die in Pakistan bombing - Jul 18, 2012
- Three killed, 20 hurt in Pakistan bombing - Apr 29, 2012
- 38 people killed, over 62 injured in Bajaur Agency suicide attack - Dec 25, 2010
- Three killed in Pakistan roadside bombing - Feb 29, 2012
- Pakistan Taliban claim responsibility for blast (Lead) - Jan 10, 2012
- Seven persons injured in remote-controlled bomb blast in Quetta - Jan 29, 2011
- Blast kills 5 in northwest Pakistan - Jan 01, 2010
- Remote-controlled bomb kills cop, wounds three others in Peshawar - Jan 23, 2011
- 5 killed in Peshawar bomb blast (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- One killed, 11 hurt in Peshawar bombing (Lead) - May 12, 2012
- One dead in Pakistan blast - Feb 15, 2012
- Female suicide bomber kills 44 in Pakistan (Fifth Lead) - Dec 25, 2010
Tags: administration official, administration officials, afghanistan, bomb blast, convoy, feb 14, foreign news, hospital security, jamil, local administration, local hospital, mohammad, news agency, pakistan, security forces, security official, security personnel, three soldiers, tribal area