Beheaded body found in PakistanJanuary 31st, 2012 - 10:59 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Jan 31 (IANS) A beheaded and decomposed body of a young man, who was tortured before death, was found Tuesday in Pakistan’s Punjab province.
The body was found along with a mobile phone and a rucksack near Chowk Kamad area of Mian Channu town, the Online news agency reported.
Police said the man was killed after being subjected to the worst kind of physical brutality.
His death occurred due to several strokes of an axe. The killer also cut off his legs, police said.
The word “Khalid” was found written on one of his arms.
- Man killed, beheaded in Ranchi - Sep 11, 2012
- Man beaten to death over theft - Apr 22, 2011
- Man flirts with girl after killing fiancee - Sep 21, 2011
- Delhi man's beheaded body found in Haryana - Aug 07, 2011
- 'Psycho-killer' held for three murders - May 21, 2011
- `Pakistani journalist's killers wanted to set an example' - Jun 04, 2011
- Couple's corpses found in canal (Lead) - Apr 23, 2011
- Brother suspects police hand in death of Bihari youth - Aug 05, 2012
- Journalist killed in Pakistan - Apr 20, 2012
- Parents Sold Daughter To Couple Who Used Her As A Slave - Nov 17, 2010
- Mumbai woman, contract killer held for Delhi murder - Jun 22, 2011
- Man beheads daughter in gory Rajasthan honour killing - Jun 17, 2012
- Bodies of three women recovered from fields - Nov 05, 2010
- Villagers kill three in Jharkhand for practising 'black magic' - Jun 23, 2012
- Senior executive found dead in Gurgaon - Jun 05, 2011