Angry Pak man beheads son-in-law over daughter’s love marriageMay 21st, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Rawalpindi, May 21 (ANI): In a bizarre incident that highlights the effect the Taliban has had on the social set-up of the country, a man in Pakistan beheaded his son-in-law for marrying his daughter against his will.
According to the Daily Times, Amjad, a milkman, married Farooq’s daughter two years ago against his wishes.
Angered by this Farooq planned to kill Amjad, and invited him along with his daughter at his residence situated in Dhoke Hassu region to spend some time
When Farooq found Amjad alone in the house, as his daughter was away for some work, he slit his son-in-law’s throat, removed the head from the torso and fled.
Police has registered a case against the alleged killer and is investigating the matter. (ANI)
- Ex Jharkhand minister booked for abduction - Jan 20, 2011
- Jilted lover kills woman's family in Turkey - Aug 29, 2010
- BJP asks for Rahul's views on black money - Feb 07, 2012
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre - Jul 19, 2012
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer - Aug 10, 2012
- Man killed, beheaded in Ranchi - Sep 11, 2012
- Punjab man jailed for killing stepsons - Sep 18, 2010
- Youth killed by friend - Apr 23, 2012
- No relief to Yeddyurappa over corruption complaints - Feb 26, 2011
- Musharraf's close aide, family flee to UAE to avoid quizzing in Bhutto assassination case - Apr 27, 2010
- Prem Chopra to throw party for son-in-law Sharman - Jun 19, 2012
- Delhi policeman's wife commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Woman killed by father-in-law - Apr 30, 2012