Alleged RAW agent arrested for criminal conspiracy in PakJune 7th, 2009 - 11:55 am ICT by ANI
Lahore, Jun.7 (ANI): The Lahore police has registered a case of criminal conspiracy against an alleged RAW spy, Behram Khan.
The case has been registered on the complaint of Sub Inspector Malik Dilawar, The Daily Times reports.
According to the FIR, Khan himself has admitted to be a RAW agent, saying that he had come to Pakistan as RAW’s undercover agent to spy on important locations.
An anti-terrorism court has sent him to jail for the time being. (ANI)
- Criminal record of juveniles should be obliterated over time: Delhi High Court - Jun 09, 2012
- Gujarat High Court quashes FIR against police official (Lead) - Aug 31, 2010
- Policeman suspended for letting off harassment accused - Apr 16, 2012
- Custody of senior Rajasthan BJP leader extended - Apr 09, 2012
- Fresh FIRs against Rathore, including attempt to murder (Lead) - Dec 29, 2009
- Custody of five Rajasthan Police officers extended - May 26, 2011
- Bedi NGO did not cheat: Kejriwal - Nov 28, 2011
- Man gets 3 years' jail for impersonating in AIIMS exam - Jun 13, 2012
- CID files charge-sheet in Midnapore skeleton case - Sep 23, 2011
- Suspended IPS officer's judicial custody extended - Feb 29, 2012
- Court extends Rajasthan BJP leader's judicial custody - Apr 16, 2012
- Rajasthan legislator held for 2006 'staged' shootout - Apr 05, 2012
- FIR lodged against Pak Punjab minister for torturing wife - Sep 25, 2010
- Court notice to police for not filing FIR against Kumble - Jan 06, 2012
- Pak Court dismisses plea seeking quashing of FIR, ATC trial against Taseer's assassin - Jan 21, 2011