Afghan militants abduct 30 kidsSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Sep 2 (IANS) Thirty Pakistani children, who accidentally entered Afghanistan while celebrating Eid, were kidnapped by militants, a media report said Friday.
Afghan militants kidnapped the 30 children who crossed the border into Afghanistan’s Kunar province from Bajaur Agency, Geo News reported.
Sources said these children were celebrating Eid when they crossed the border by mistake.
The media report said that the children have been moved to an unknown location.
- Taliban claim responsibility for abducting 30 kids - Sep 03, 2011
- 25 Pakistani troopers killed in Taliban attack: Army - Aug 27, 2011
- Pakistan deploys troops along Afghan border - Sep 13, 2011
- Pakistan denies firing rockets at Afghanistan - Jun 27, 2011
- NATO commander meets Pakistan army chief - Sep 10, 2011
- Pakistani forces regain control of Upper Dir areas - Jun 05, 2011
- 3 militiamen, over 20 militants killed in Pakistan clashes - Aug 25, 2012
- 13 Pakistani soldiers killed in Afghan attack (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Pakistan lodges protest with Afghanistan over attacks - Aug 28, 2011
- 15 dead in Pakistan check post attack (Lead) - Apr 22, 2011
- Gilani tells Karzai about militant activity along border - Jul 07, 2011
- Pakistan deploys army to stop cross-border attacks - Oct 19, 2011
- Pakistan summons US diplomat to protest drone strikes - Aug 23, 2012
- Tribal elder killed in Pakistan blast - Mar 29, 2010
- 18 militants killed in army operation in Pakistan - Aug 30, 2012