27 Pakistani commandos hurt in accidentJuly 23rd, 2012 - 5:14 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 23 (IANS) Twenty-seven Pakistan Army commandos were injured Monday when the vehicle they were travelling in met with an accident in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The commandos were from the Pakistan Army Special Services Group, reported Online news agency.
Their vehicle met with an accident due to overspeeding at Aman Garh on GT road while it was on its way to Attock from Peshawar.
The media report did not explain the nature of the accident.
Eight commandos were in critical condition.
- Fog disrupts traffic in Pakistan - Jan 17, 2012
- Bomb found in Pakistan train - Apr 25, 2012
- Seven hurt in Pakistan blast - May 24, 2012
- 20 killed in Peshawar bombing - Mar 09, 2011
- Five cops injured in Peshawar suicide blast - Feb 16, 2012
- 27 die as `schoolboy' bomber targets Pakistan Army centre (Second Lead) - Feb 10, 2011
- Suicide blast in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - Jan 12, 2011
- Four killed in Peshawar suicide blast - Jun 20, 2011
- Two dead, 14 hurt in Peshawar blast - Jul 01, 2011
- 21 killed in Pakistan blast (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- More blasts in Pakistan, three killed (Lead) - Jan 13, 2011
- Dust storm blinds Pakistan provinces - Mar 20, 2012
- Arms seized from US officials' cars in Pakistan - Jun 05, 2012
- 10 die in Pakistan blast - Jan 17, 2011
- 14 die, 40 hurt in Pakistan roof collapse (Lead) - Nov 23, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , ,