22 dead in Rajasthan van-truck collisionApril 24th, 2008 - 9:45 am ICT by admin
Jodhpur, Apr 24 (ANI): At least 22 people died in a van-truck collision that took place in Rajasthan’s Jodhpur District late last night.
The van collided head-on with the truck while on its way to Dechu from Setrawa, Jodhpur Superintendent of Police Sanjeeb Kumar Narzary said.
The accident took place near Kanodia village, about 100 km from here on the Jodhpur-Jaisalmer road at around 12:30 a.m.
According to sources, 19 people died on the spot while three others succumbed to injuries when they were being taken to the hospital.
All the 19 bodies were kept at Dechu government hospital, yet to be handed over to the next of their kin. (ANI)
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- 11 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Jul 19, 2010
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 25 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Jul 30, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Six dead in Bengal road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- Eight killed in Chhattisgarh van-truck collision - May 11, 2011
- 13 killed in van-truck crash in Brazil - Jan 09, 2010
- Four killed, 10 injured as trucks collide - Jan 11, 2011
- Five killed in Nepal road accident - Apr 07, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- 7 killed, 16 injured in Bengal accident - Jun 09, 2012
- 12 killed in car-bus collision in Pakistan - Jun 07, 2011