15 Indian MPs reach Pakistan for talksJanuary 16th, 2012 - 9:53 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Jan 16 (IANS) A 15-member multi-party parliamentary delegation from India has arrived in Pakistan to take part in the third round of the Pakistan-India Parliamentarians’ Dialogue.
The two-day dialogue will be held Jan 17-18 in Islamabad where parliament members from both sides will interact on trade and economic relations between the two countries, the Online news agency reported.
Two rounds of dialogues were earlier held in January 2011 in Islamabad and in August 2011 in New Delhi.
The Indian delegation comprises Rajya Sabha members Mani Shankar Aiyar, Derek O’Brien, Nand Kishore Singh, Naresh Gujral, P. Rajeev, Rajniti Prasad and D. Raja.
Member of the Lok Sabha joining the delegation are Yashwant Sinha, Asaduddin Owaisi, Baijayant Jay Panda, Deepender Hooda, Hamdullah Sayeed, Shahnawaz Hussain, Shatrughan Sinha, Supriya Sule and Bhartruhari Mahtab.
- India, Pakistan MPs hold talks on improving trade - Jan 17, 2012
- Indian parliamentarians meet Gilani, Khar (With Images) - Jan 19, 2012
- Pakistan committed to constructive ties with India: Gilani - Jan 19, 2012
- India, Pakistan MPs brainstorm on liberal visas, media role - Aug 23, 2012
- India, Pakistan parliamentarians to hold dialogue next week - Aug 13, 2011
- MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi injured in firing (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Indian MPs in New Zealand to meet PM - Apr 12, 2012
- Lok Sabha airs concern over Pakistan Hindus' plight - Aug 13, 2012
- Orissa MP booked for assaulting cop - Jan 24, 2011
- 'Pakistani, Indian MPs one on peace talks' - Aug 21, 2011
- Ahead of Krishna visit, India, Pakistan MPs to talk peace, trade - Aug 22, 2012
- MIM leader Akbar Owaisi injured in attack; Hyderabad tense (Second Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Only Shatrughan, Shahnawaz secular in BJP: Lalu - Jul 05, 2012
- India, Pakistan MPs moot new CBMs; discuss Assam, SMSs (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- MIM leader Owaisi injured in attack, Hyderabad tense (Second Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: economic relations, hooda, indian delegation, kishore, Lok Sabha, mahtab, mani shankar aiyar, nand, naresh gujral, o brien, pakistan india, parliament members, parliamentary delegation, rajeev, rajya sabha, sayeed, shahnawaz, shatrughan, shatrughan sinha, supriya sule