1000 bare all for nude photoshoot!June 17th, 2008 - 6:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 17 (ANI): American photographer Spencer Tunick has another addition for his stock of installations featuring large numbers of nude people at Blarney Castle.
A group of around 1000 people posed nude for a massive photoshoot amid the historical surroundings Blarney Castle in Cork, reports The Sun
Volunteers got starkers in the grounds of the beauty spot for the dawn spectacle, which forms part of the Cork Midsummer Festival.
The second installation will take place in Dublin on June 22.
Since 1992, Tunick has created scores of images in extravagant locations including New York, Amsterdam and Mexico city and his temporary site-specific installations have attracted up to 18,000 participants. (ANI)
- Over 1,000 strip off for US artist Tunick in Ireland - Jun 17, 2008
- Thousands flock to Sydney Opera House to pose for nude photograph - Mar 01, 2010
- Music lovers at Big Chill Fest to bare-all for 'nude landscape'! - Apr 01, 2010
- Hundreds go nude for art - May 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga invited to strip on Sydney Opera House steps - Feb 19, 2010
- Famous photog wants to study Lady Gaga's thesis on him - Feb 24, 2010
- Spencer Tunick eyes Salford for next naked human formation - Mar 08, 2010
- Thousands to strip nude for Sydney mass photo shoot - Nov 05, 2009
- Britons strip for sake of art - May 02, 2010
- Wellingtonians to pose nude for photoshoot - Feb 27, 2010
- Kylie Minogue promises risqué performance in Aphrodite album - Jun 18, 2010
- Public art struggles to find its space in India (Feature with images) - Jun 23, 2012
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Liz Taylor's only known nude photo released - Apr 02, 2011
- Source of happiness may lie in your gut - Jun 13, 2012
Tags: american photographer, amsterdam, beauty spot, blarney castle, cork midsummer festival, dawn, dublin, Images, large numbers, london, mexico city, nude photoshoot, participants, spectacle, spencer tunick, stock, sun, surroundings, volunteers