10 Pakistanis deported from GreeceMay 11th, 2012 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, May 11 (IANS) Ten Pakistani nationals have been deported from Greece for illegally entering the country, a media report said Friday.
The men, who had illegally crossed into Greece after passing through Iran and Turkey, reached Islamabad Friday, Online news agency reported.
Nine are from Punjab province and one is from Peshawar. They were taken to the Federal Investigation Agency’s Anti-Human Trafficking Cell for questioning.
- 42 Pakistanis deported from Turkey - Dec 16, 2011
- Pakistanis deported from Greece, Oman - Apr 12, 2012
- 30 Pakistanis deported from Greece - Jun 16, 2011
- Iran deports 82 Pakistanis - May 21, 2012
- Pakistan orders probe into human trafficking to Iran - Nov 19, 2010
- Pakistani fugitive held in Italy - Aug 15, 2010
- Over 4,300 human traffickers held in Pakistan: Malik - Oct 15, 2011
- Five Pakistanis murdered in Greece - Aug 13, 2011
- Pakistan deports 35 Afghan refugee kids - Nov 17, 2011
- Pak launches crackdown against illegal foreigners in aftermath of Aaron's arrest - Mar 01, 2011
- 35 law-breakers held in Pakistan - Feb 14, 2012
- Afghan militants abduct 30 kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Pakistan sets date with Saudi dates - Mar 25, 2012
- US citizen held in Pakistan on 'illegal stay' charges remanded to 14-day judicial custody - Feb 26, 2011
- CNG crisis triggers violent protests in Pakistan (Lead) - Jan 02, 2012