World’s oldest plant brought back to lifeAugust 23rd, 2012 - 9:11 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Wonders of this world will never cease. It is alleged to be true that one of the oldest plants had withered and it nearly came into extinction. The researchers and the scientist could not allow this to happen because the plant is like a treasure to them.
They restored back its life pleading that it is so dangerous and carelessness when such a plant dies. They gathered up all their knowledge on restoring it back to its normal life. It has become one of the most important projects that they have put into consideration and they have done everything possible to make sure that it has a healthy growth and it may live to bring up plants of the same division.
It was discovered recently and regarded as the world’s oldest plant by the plant analyzers. They took it and gave it more attention to give it support during its precious growth.
The world will now have to celebrate because the fear of losing one of their most important plants is erased when it was announced to be doing safe and sound following its seed that was put into sprouting. It is known for having a long life span that not every plant can afford to persist.
- Marine life faces large-scale extinction risk - Aug 22, 2012
- Is Earth already on the brink of 6th mass extinction? - Mar 03, 2011
- Russian scientists revive plants frozen for 30,000 years - Feb 21, 2012
- Fossils, mineral rocks attract huge crowds at expo (With Images) - Jan 05, 2012
- Satire, Quran and quiz on bookshelf (IANS Books This Week) - Oct 13, 2011
- Jurupa Oak tree is world's oldest organism at 13,000 years - Dec 24, 2009
- Westminster Abbey to get makeover in time for the royal wedding - Dec 05, 2010
- Mass extinctions "change evolution rules" - Sep 05, 2010
- 'Oldest Mayan calendar offers no hint of world's end' - May 11, 2012
- Kerala announces strict measures against bio-piracy - Apr 11, 2012
- Ashoka stupa restored in Tibet (With Images) - Aug 03, 2012
- Colonial India's treasures live in a Delhi home - Dec 14, 2011
- A fifth of world's life at extinction risk - Oct 27, 2010
- Massive volcanic eruption 'caused world's largest extinction' - Jan 24, 2011
- Tibet vulnerable to climate change, says Karmapa - Nov 24, 2011