Wipro projects flat IT growth in second quarterJuly 24th, 2012 - 11:18 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, July 24 (IANS) Wipro Ltd Tuesday projected $1.54 billion revenue from its global IT services for the second quarter (July-September) of this fiscal (2012-13), indicating a flat sequential growth from first quarter (April-June).
In a regulatory filing, the IT bellwether said revenue from its flagship IT services business would be in the range of $1,520-1,550 million, which will be marginally higher (1.3 percent) from $1,496 million ($1.5 billion) posted in Q1 of this fiscal (FY 2013) under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Unlike its peer Infosys Ltd, Wipro does not give annual revenue guidance.
- Wipro projects flat IT revenue for first quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro forecasts flat IT growth in fourth quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro looks for growth in new geographies (Second Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro admits to performing lower than industry peers (Second Lead) - Oct 22, 2010
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro sees higher IT revenue in Q3 on strong growth - Oct 22, 2010
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Wage hike dips Wipro net, projects flat growth - Jul 20, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: bellwether, financial reporting standards, first quarter, flagship, international financial reporting standards, q1, revenue guidance, second quarter, sequential growth, services business, wipro ltd