Wipro net up three percent in fourth quarterApril 18th, 2008 - 11:31 am ICT by admin
Bangalore, April 18 (IANS) Global software major Wipro Ltd posted a net profit of Rs.8.8 billion for the fourth quarter (January-March) of fiscal 2007-08, registering 3 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth over the same period of previous fiscal (2006-07) under the Indian accounting practice. In a notification to the stock exchanges Friday, the IT bellwether said the group’s consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q4) under review of FY 2008 increased to Rs.57 billion, posting 32 percent YoY growth over the same quarter in FY 2007 under the Indian accounting practice.
Under the American accounting practice, net revenue grew by 2 percent YoY in Q4 to $219 million in the same period year ago.
Similarly, gross revenue increased to $1.4 billion, registering 29 percent YoY growth over the same period of the previous fiscal under the American accounting practice.
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net up 14 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 27, 2011