Want information on hospitals, doctors? Log inJune 4th, 2009 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 4 (IANS) With the aim of providing easy information on doctors, hospitals and health related issues in Delhi and Mumbai, a health portal - www.justhealth.in - was launched here Thursday.
Prepared by Imarketing Advantage, an Internet-based marketing firm, the portal will have comprehensive health information and can provide free information about doctors with different specialisations, hospitals and other health related issues in their cities.
The main objective of this website is to allow users to make an “informed choice” by helping them to view details of the doctors and the hospitals before they visit them.
The health portal is linked to 100,000 doctors across India and has a database on hospitals and health service providers.
Nitin Dhawan, chief executive officer, iMarketing Advantage, said: “In the initial phase, www.justhealth.in services will be available for Delhi and Mumbai users only. However, over the next couple of months, the services will be activated for other cities also. We will be a national service over a period of one year.”
According to Dhawan, with more and more people relying on the Internet, the portal will even provide services like online appointment scheduling and personal health record tracking.
-Indo-Asian News Service
- Log in or dial toll free number to get medical services - Aug 03, 2009
- TRAI launches consumer portal, to track complaints - Apr 30, 2012
- Government launches web-portal to curb LPG black-marketing - Jun 22, 2012
- India gets first tele-ICU for critical patients - Jul 06, 2012
- Now watch licensed movies on Yahoo! - Aug 16, 2011
- Dubai health authority website wins award - Dec 17, 2011
- China cracks down on rumours, removes 210,000 online posts (Lead) - Apr 12, 2012
- National health portal approved - Jun 02, 2011
- Court issues notice over taxing internet-based firms (Second Lead) - Jun 06, 2012
- Life in the Metro: A networking site to find love, pals - Feb 21, 2011
- Bhupathi goes online to sell sports merchandise - May 25, 2012
- Low-cost smartphones whet Indian appetite for mobile apps - Mar 04, 2012
- SNS! The hottest spot for film marketing - Dec 24, 2009
- Mumbai's traffic advisory firm gears up for expansion - Apr 18, 2012
- Tablets set to sweep corporate offices - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: appointment, asian news, chief executive officer, comprehensive health, doctors, health information, health portal, health related issues, health service providers, hospitals, indo, informed choice, initial phase, internet based marketing, main objective, marketing firm, New Delhi, news service, personal health record, pg