Visual IQ launches the latest tool for advertisersFebruary 15th, 2012 - 1:52 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, Feb 15 (IANS) Boston-headquartered Visual IQ, ‘the thought leader’ in providing companies an impact of their ad-campaign, Wednesday announced the launch of their latest offering TrueAttribution 2.0.
It is through their Kochi office in the Infopark campus where their India development centre functions, according to Visual IQ’s vice-president Vincent A.Chittilappilly.
Speaking to IANS, he said that their latest offering that has now been released, enables brands and their agencies to cohesively measure the combined performance of online and offline advertising channels.
“This product provides a statistical correlation between the various modes of advertisement done by a particular ad-campaign for a company. Our software will be able to give weightage of each and every mode of advertisement,” said Chittilappilly.
Visual IQ competes with the top names in the market which include Adobe and Microsoft to mention a few.
“We selected Visual IQ from a field of several other providers because of their ability to attribute credit for conversions between digital channels, as well as between digital and traditional channels - using a single software solution,” said Jeff Filliater, Chief Marketing Officer of Unirush, Inc.
“We found that elsewhere in the marketplace these capabilities were typically only available through two disparate engagements with two separate providers,” he added.
Unirush today is one the largest credit card companies in the United States.
“Using our product, companies who spent a huge amount of advertising can precisely know what sort of impact they have had on the different modes of offline and online ad-campaigns. Depending on the impact that they have had which is found out by our product, companies can re-work their ad-budgets, say every quarter or so,” added Chittilappilly.
- Kerala IT firm bags $12 mn funding - Jun 26, 2012
- Visual IQ strengthens its team to help online and offline clients in marketing tools - Mar 05, 2010
- Hungama is Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer - May 10, 2012
- Wikipedia, Google join anti-piracy bill protest (Lead) - Jan 18, 2012
- EC bans 'peo-puttar' words in Punjab poll campaign - Jan 22, 2012
- COSMOPOLITAN puts viewers in the shoot - Sep 30, 2010
- IGNOU to launch centre for disabled - Oct 16, 2011
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
- Colas to consumer goods firms piggyback on Durga Puja - Oct 02, 2011
- Reliance MediaWorks in expansion mode with south India focus - Feb 01, 2012
- Siemens unveils new media platform for digital content - Dec 09, 2010
- Tobacco ads everywhere, why isolate Metro: DMRC - Jun 06, 2012
- Soni calls for upgrading TV ratings system - Nov 01, 2011
- China regulates sex medicine sale through internet - Apr 20, 2011
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
Tags: ad campaign, ad campaigns, advertisers, budgets, capabilities, chief marketing, conversions, digital channels, engagements, india development, iq, launch, modes, offline advertising, software solution, statistical correlation, thought leader, traditional channels, unirush, vice president