Vehicle insurance via cellphone launchedAugust 27th, 2012 - 10:15 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Aug 27 (IANS) City-based Cholamandalam M.S. General Insurance Company Ltd. Monday announced the launch of ‘Policy on the Go’ for issuing vehicle insurance policies.
The company said ‘Policy on the Go’ is a mobile application to generate premium quotes and issue vehicle insurance policies online and in the process bring down the turnaround time to few hours from four days.
“This initiative reduces errors. We are aiming to withdraw manual cover notes from the market shortly,” S.S. Gopalarathnam, managing director of the company, said in a statement.
- Chola MS General targets Rs.1,400 crore premium in 2011-12 - Jun 02, 2011
- Chola MS targets Rs.2,500 crore premium by 2014-15 - Sep 03, 2012
- Chola MS targets Rs.1,350 crore premium by March-end - Jan 02, 2012
- Chola MS gets Rs.50 crore as additional capital - Feb 05, 2010
- Chola MS targets Rs.900 crore premium in 2010-11 - Jul 16, 2010
- Chola MS targets Rs.800 crore premium - Feb 04, 2010
- Chola Insurance to target Japanese, Korean firms for business - Aug 04, 2009
- South Indian Bank offers customers health insurance - Mar 17, 2010
- Damage by cyclone Thane to lower general insurers' profits - Jan 03, 2012
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- Insurance regulator slaps Rs.1.5 million fine on IndusInd Bank - Jul 06, 2012
- Non-life insurers post 18 percent growth in May 2012 - Jun 28, 2012
- Tamil Nadu government's decision to impact insurer - Jun 03, 2011
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- Star Health to raise Rs.150 crore fresh capital - Jul 31, 2012