UFO Sighted Once Again Over Xiaoshan AirportJuly 16th, 2010 - 8:46 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Beijing, July 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Are the aliens planning to land on the Chinese soil? We aren’t sure but the incidents indicate that Chinese skyline is the new found land for alien spacecrafts. After Wednesday, the UFO was spotted once again over the Xiaoshan airport by some local residents. This is the second time when in a span of 72 hours the unidentified aircraft have been sighted in China.
This time people were able to capture the entire incident in their cell phone cameras and the spacecraft was visible in the sky for over a minute. What still hangs in question is that who are flying the aircraft? It shall be a hard nail to drill into a scientist’s mind that the pilot of the aircraft is an alien. However, some of the experts in space research apprehend that there might be a foreign body involved in the whole thing. In China, people who had earlier reported of sighting UFO’s have been jailed by the government. The sighting of UFO’s have been a common phenomenon in American and Mexican skies but for China it’s a rare thing to have happened. The last time an UFO was spotted in China was in 2009 when the Purple Mountain Observatory located in Nanjing reported an unidentified aircraft that tripped past the radar.
Strangely enough, the Chinese Government has refrained from making any statement on the case. On the other hand, it is being speculated that the “Unidentified Flying Object” which triggered a string of confusion and chaos among one and all might be some sort of weapon test that America or Russia are performing. Some even suspect that the UFO is a spy-ship sent over to China by foreign nations.
- UFO In China Baffles All, Government Stands Clueless - Jul 16, 2010
- UFO Sighting Closes Down Major Airport in China - Jul 15, 2010
- Chinese astronomer predicts appearance of UFO in 2011 - Aug 03, 2010
- UFO Sighting Leads To Closure Of Chinese Airport - Oct 07, 2010
- 'UFO' collision threat shuts down Chinese airport - Oct 05, 2010
- UFO scare prompts Chinese airport to shut down - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' that disrupted air traffic in East China remains a mystery - Jul 10, 2010
- UFO spotted in China 'not from outer space' - Jul 26, 2010
- UFO sighting closes down an airport in China - Oct 05, 2010
- Chinese scientists claim to have filmed 'UFO for 40 minutes' - Sep 07, 2009
- Aliens exist but are yet to visit earth - Aug 31, 2010
- 'Great events' concerning UFOs to come out in China in next 2yrs - Oct 07, 2010
- UFO Controversy Intensifies In China - Jul 15, 2010
- Alien object disrupts air traffic in China - Jul 08, 2010
- Chinese scientist clarifies he filmed an unidentified object, not a UFO - Sep 12, 2009
Tags: aliens, beijing, chinese government, chinese soil, confusion, last time, new found land, phenomenon, purple mountain observatory, ranjan, scientist, second time, skyline, space research, spacecraft, spacecrafts, spy ship, ufo, unidentified aircraft, unidentified flying object